- I am a: Private person
- Make: Studebaker
- Year: 1950
- State: Kansas "
- Listed: November 15, 2019 5:09 PM
This beauty have all the original parts, including the paint and upholstery, automatic, 81000 miles on board, second owner.
It works properly, I keep the car in great condition, drive every day but carefully even the mechanical condition is great.
The previous owner had some art work and for this are some staining on it.
Easy to drive and easy to maintain, it’s possible for test drive,
daily between 4 AM and 8 AM.
If you are interested and want more details just send email.
Popular Ads Today
- 1963 Chevy Impala S3 283 V8 (19 views)
- 1999 Honda Transalp XL600V (6 views)
- Blue British Shorthair kittens (6 views)
- 1980 Pontiac Bonneville (5 views)
- 1950 Studebaker Commander (5 views)
- 2013 Husaberg TE 300 (4 views)
- 1969 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia-SELL (4 views)
- OYAMA Rockaway (3 views)
- 1960 Manet scooter (3 views)
- Bike holder (3 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- Himalayan Kitten Fluffy Doll Face :) (12655 views)
- 1973 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (9530 views)
- Blue British Shorthair kittens (5429 views)
- 2004 RANGE ROVER SPORT HSE (5403 views)
- 1960 Manet scooter (4128 views)
- 2003 BMW 525i A/T S/ Wagon (4085 views)
- Bike holder (4066 views)
- 1999 Honda Transalp XL600V (3704 views)
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream – wedding dress (3455 views)
- 1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS (3391 views)