- Make: Mazda
- Year: 2003
- Mileage: 177224
- City: Los Angeles
- State: California "
- Listed: July 24, 2017 6:10 AM
A great car with 177224 freeway miles, recently smogged, automatic transmission, very clean interior, it’s a quick station wagon, black leather seats, A/C, stereo system sound, subwoofer amplifier.
I just repair it so it has new air filter, new alternator, new radiator, new oxygen sensor, new timing belt system and drive belt, new water pump, new Dunlop tires, fresh CASTROL GTX oil change.
I offer 3 months warranty for work performed, test drive at any time and also you can bring your mechanic over to inspect it.
For more details, send email.
Popular Ads Today
- Hoverboard Mover S8 SegWay (1 views)
- 2003 Mazda Protege 5 (1 views)
- “Mandala life” workshop (1 views)
- Handmade Apatite necklace (1 views)
- Gretsch Energy drum set (1 views)
- 2013 Chrysler 200 Touring (1 views)
- 2011 Ford Ranger XLT (1 views)
- 1999 Chevrolet Silverado LT 4×4 (1 views)
- Traditional german costume (1 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- 1961 Ferrari 250 GT California Spyder Recreation (12740 views)
- Himalayan Kitten Fluffy Doll Face :) (10188 views)
- 1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS (2282 views)
- Bike holder (2187 views)
- 1970 Plymouth Road Runner (1882 views)
- Blue British Shorthair kittens (1878 views)
- 1979 Mercedes Benz 450SL (1777 views)
- 1973 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (1728 views)
- 2003 BMW 525i A/T S/ Wagon (1691 views)
- 2009 KIA SPECTRA 5 SX (1690 views)