- State: Idaho "
- Listed: March 15, 2019 6:10 PM
I handmade soap with ghee, Shea, coconut, almond oil,castor oil, olives and herbal powders with lavender aroma.
This soap has a very interesting story. For beginning I wanted a tricolor soap (black, green and lilac), to look like a lavender field … then I put vegetable powders, so everything changed 🙂
Anyway, I’m really excited about the result, smells so good, and the color is gorgeous …
And to show you the result of fruits made of soap, I posted beside ghee and fruits soap also M & P soap … just for decor.
The price is 50 dollars a piece, free shipping. For the ones who want to participate for the workshop I organize in May and June 2016 the soap is free. The price for workshop is 200 dollars. For any details please send email.
Popular Ads Today
- 1980 Pontiac Bonneville (4 views)
- 2003 BMW 525i A/T S/ Wagon (3 views)
- Blue British Shorthair kittens (3 views)
- 2004 RANGE ROVER SPORT HSE (3 views)
- 2011 Porsche Panamera 4S (2 views)
- 2013 Honda CR-V (2 views)
- 2007 Loader backhoes (2 views)
- 2010 Chrysler Sebring 2.0 for sale (2 views)
- Cane Corso puppies (2 views)
- 1996 Toyota Supra (2 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- Himalayan Kitten Fluffy Doll Face :) (11896 views)
- 1973 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (7067 views)
- 2004 RANGE ROVER SPORT HSE (4728 views)
- Blue British Shorthair kittens (3831 views)
- Bike holder (3522 views)
- 2003 BMW 525i A/T S/ Wagon (3332 views)
- 1960 Manet scooter (3275 views)
- 1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS (2991 views)
- 1970 Plymouth Road Runner (2812 views)
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream – wedding dress (2770 views)