- State: Idaho "
- Listed: December 14, 2019 5:09 AM
I handmade soap with ghee, Shea, coconut, almond oil,castor oil, olives and herbal powders with lavender aroma.
This soap has a very interesting story. For beginning I wanted a tricolor soap (black, green and lilac), to look like a lavender field … then I put vegetable powders, so everything changed 🙂
Anyway, I’m really excited about the result, smells so good, and the color is gorgeous …
And to show you the result of fruits made of soap, I posted beside ghee and fruits soap also M & P soap … just for decor.
The price is 50 dollars a piece, free shipping. For the ones who want to participate for the workshop I organize in May and June 2016 the soap is free. The price for workshop is 200 dollars. For any details please send email.
Popular Ads Today
- Blue British Shorthair kittens (7 views)
- 1973 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (6 views)
- 1980 Pontiac Bonneville (4 views)
- 1999 Honda Transalp XL600V (3 views)
- 1966 Cessna 172 G airplane (3 views)
- 1998 KAWASAKI EL 125 Eliminator (3 views)
- 2010 Harley Davidson Street Glide (3 views)
- 2013 Husaberg TE 300 (3 views)
- 1960 Manet scooter (3 views)
- 1963 Chevy Impala S3 283 V8 (3 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- Himalayan Kitten Fluffy Doll Face :) (12711 views)
- 1973 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (9734 views)
- Blue British Shorthair kittens (5614 views)
- 2004 RANGE ROVER SPORT HSE (5440 views)
- 1960 Manet scooter (4208 views)
- 2003 BMW 525i A/T S/ Wagon (4126 views)
- Bike holder (4106 views)
- 1999 Honda Transalp XL600V (3800 views)
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream – wedding dress (3518 views)
- 1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS (3426 views)