- State: Idaho "
- Listed: November 7, 2018 5:09 AM
I handmade soap with ghee, Shea, coconut, almond oil,castor oil, olives and herbal powders with lavender aroma.
This soap has a very interesting story. For beginning I wanted a tricolor soap (black, green and lilac), to look like a lavender field … then I put vegetable powders, so everything changed 🙂
Anyway, I’m really excited about the result, smells so good, and the color is gorgeous …
And to show you the result of fruits made of soap, I posted beside ghee and fruits soap also M & P soap … just for decor.
The price is 50 dollars a piece, free shipping. For the ones who want to participate for the workshop I organize in May and June 2016 the soap is free. The price for workshop is 200 dollars. For any details please send email.
Popular Ads Today
- Baby bedding (3 views)
- 1973 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (3 views)
- 2012 BMW 5 Series 528i (3 views)
- 2003 BMW 525i A/T S/ Wagon (3 views)
- Hoverboard Mover S8 SegWay (2 views)
- 2004 RANGE ROVER SPORT HSE (2 views)
- Blue British Shorthair kittens (2 views)
- 2013 Chevrolet Sonic (2 views)
- Homemade solid perfume Cornucopia (2 views)
- 2013 Toyota Prius c (2 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- Himalayan Kitten Fluffy Doll Face :) (11571 views)
- 2004 RANGE ROVER SPORT HSE (4367 views)
- 1973 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (3535 views)
- Blue British Shorthair kittens (3363 views)
- Bike holder (3229 views)
- 2003 BMW 525i A/T S/ Wagon (2883 views)
- 1960 Manet scooter (2833 views)
- 1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS (2813 views)
- 1970 Plymouth Road Runner (2596 views)
- Hoverboard Mover S8 SegWay (2530 views)