- State: Idaho "
- Listed: January 3, 2019 5:10 PM
I handmade soap with ghee, Shea, coconut, almond oil,castor oil, olives and herbal powders with lavender aroma.
This soap has a very interesting story. For beginning I wanted a tricolor soap (black, green and lilac), to look like a lavender field … then I put vegetable powders, so everything changed 🙂
Anyway, I’m really excited about the result, smells so good, and the color is gorgeous …
And to show you the result of fruits made of soap, I posted beside ghee and fruits soap also M & P soap … just for decor.
The price is 50 dollars a piece, free shipping. For the ones who want to participate for the workshop I organize in May and June 2016 the soap is free. The price for workshop is 200 dollars. For any details please send email.
Popular Ads Today
- 1973 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (21 views)
- Harley-Davidson FLSTCI (6 views)
- 2004 Honda Cbr (6 views)
- 2009 Yamaha XJ6 (5 views)
- 2015 Kawasaki GTR 1400 (5 views)
- Handmade rings (5 views)
- Himalayan Kitten Fluffy Doll Face :) (4 views)
- Ostrich eggs and chicks (4 views)
- 2003 BMW 525i A/T S/ Wagon (4 views)
- Foldable bike (4 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- Himalayan Kitten Fluffy Doll Face :) (11719 views)
- 1973 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (5829 views)
- 2004 RANGE ROVER SPORT HSE (4536 views)
- Blue British Shorthair kittens (3585 views)
- Bike holder (3379 views)
- 2003 BMW 525i A/T S/ Wagon (3099 views)
- 1960 Manet scooter (3064 views)
- 1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS (2900 views)
- 1970 Plymouth Road Runner (2695 views)
- Hoverboard Mover S8 SegWay (2643 views)