- State: Idaho "
- Listed: May 20, 2020 6:09 AM
I handmade soap with ghee, Shea, coconut, almond oil,castor oil, olives and herbal powders with lavender aroma.
This soap has a very interesting story. For beginning I wanted a tricolor soap (black, green and lilac), to look like a lavender field … then I put vegetable powders, so everything changed 🙂
Anyway, I’m really excited about the result, smells so good, and the color is gorgeous …
And to show you the result of fruits made of soap, I posted beside ghee and fruits soap also M & P soap … just for decor.
The price is 50 dollars a piece, free shipping. For the ones who want to participate for the workshop I organize in May and June 2016 the soap is free. The price for workshop is 200 dollars. For any details please send email.
Popular Ads Today
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream – wedding dress (4 views)
- 1968 BUICK SKYLARK (3 views)
- Blue British Shorthair kittens (2 views)
- 1958 Chevy Bel Air 4Dr (2 views)
- 2015 Toyota RAV4 (2 views)
- BIO handmade soaps with natural ingredients (2 views)
- 2004 Honda Cbr (2 views)
- Unique handmade jewelry (2 views)
- 2010 Volkswagen T5 Caravelle 2.0 TDI (2 views)
- 2009 KIA SPECTRA 5 SX (2 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- Himalayan Kitten Fluffy Doll Face :) (13217 views)
- 1973 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (10750 views)
- Blue British Shorthair kittens (6496 views)
- 2004 RANGE ROVER SPORT HSE (5811 views)
- 1960 Manet scooter (4738 views)
- Bike holder (4555 views)
- 2003 BMW 525i A/T S/ Wagon (4508 views)
- 1999 Honda Transalp XL600V (4414 views)
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream – wedding dress (3979 views)
- 1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS (3744 views)