- State: Idaho "
- Listed: August 12, 2018 6:10 PM
I handmade soap with ghee, Shea, coconut, almond oil,castor oil, olives and herbal powders with lavender aroma.
This soap has a very interesting story. For beginning I wanted a tricolor soap (black, green and lilac), to look like a lavender field … then I put vegetable powders, so everything changed 🙂
Anyway, I’m really excited about the result, smells so good, and the color is gorgeous …
And to show you the result of fruits made of soap, I posted beside ghee and fruits soap also M & P soap … just for decor.
The price is 50 dollars a piece, free shipping. For the ones who want to participate for the workshop I organize in May and June 2016 the soap is free. The price for workshop is 200 dollars. For any details please send email.
Popular Ads Today
- 1961 Ferrari 250 GT California Spyder Recreation (20 views)
- Himalayan Kitten Fluffy Doll Face :) (6 views)
- Blue British Shorthair kittens (5 views)
- 1973 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (5 views)
- Handmade baby shower cookies! (5 views)
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream – wedding dress (4 views)
- 1971 Mercedes Benz 220 (4 views)
- 2009 Honda Accord (4 views)
- Handmade wooden doll (4 views)
- MTD M53 snowblower (4 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- 1961 Ferrari 250 GT California Spyder Recreation (16503 views)
- Himalayan Kitten Fluffy Doll Face :) (11371 views)
- 2004 RANGE ROVER SPORT HSE (4054 views)
- Blue British Shorthair kittens (3028 views)
- Bike holder (3005 views)
- 1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS (2697 views)
- 2003 BMW 525i A/T S/ Wagon (2556 views)
- 1970 Plymouth Road Runner (2421 views)
- 1960 Manet scooter (2417 views)
- 1973 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (2369 views)